Skyline Steel values the communities in which we operate and recognizes that protecting the environment is critical to our employees and neighbors and to the company's long-term success. To this end, we endorse these principles to demonstrate our commitment to the environment.
- Skyline will comply with the laws and regulations governing their operations. Environmental compliance is a priority for Skyline management equal with all other business functions.
- Environmental protection is the individual obligation of each Skyline employee and a primary responsibility of management. Skyline also requires contractors, vendors and suppliers to comply with applicable environmental laws.
- Skyline recognizes its potential for environmental impact upon the communities in which it operates and will continually strive to minimize these impacts.
- In the pursuit of prevention of pollution, Skyline will focus on energy use reduction and waste minimization opportunities.
- Skyline will strive to foster open dialogue so that we may effectively communicate with our employees, our neighbors and other concerned parties.