Skyline Steel has been manufacturing quality spiralweld pipe and rolled &welded pipe for more than 25 years.
Benefits of Skyline Steel Pipe
- Wide range of diameters, thicknesses and lengths
*Spiralweld: Up to 120” OD / 1” Thickness
* Rolled & Welded: Up to 196” OD / 2” Thickness
- Immediate availability
- Custom lengths & thicknesses
- Multiple end finishes
- Specialty fabrication
Benefits of Skyline Steel Threaded Bar
- Efficiency at job site and cost savings resulting from factory fabrication
- Production schedule delays due to weather or laydown conditions are minimized by in-factory assembly
- A much larger range of bar sizes than traditional rebar by reinforcing with Skyline Steel Grade 75 ksi
- Ease of crane pick up and lowering from the stable
Focused on Safety
- Drilled Shaft casing keeps your crew SAFE by providing protection against collapsing walls or soils.
- In-factory assembly of reinforced threaded bar cages significantly reduces risk of injury from on-site assembly.
- Our pipe manufacturing meets the following (welding) specification requirements:
- AWS D1.1 Full Penetration
- Accepted by DOTs in Seismically Active Areas